Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 01:53 PM

plz to describe what it does, nerd.

ds: dont forget caen
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#17 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 02:39 PM

When you see guys running you see a smooth animation when in fact what you are really seeing is a predicted animation the server interpolinates between each packet of information it recieves. While this makes the game look smooth it doesnt allways give you the true location of where your enemy is because what you could actually be shooting at is a frame of animation the server has added to make it smooth.

The 'cl_interp 0' command displays the true location of the enemy at that exact time the server recievs the information making it a bit jerky but giving you a true target to shoot at. Hope that makes sense.
user posted image

#18 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:42 PM

I tried to buy dod, but it was $20. So I saw that you can upgrade from bronze to silver to get it for 10 bucks. I tried twice and said both of my credit cards are fraudulant. I called my bank and they said they were fine. So make that reason 246543 that Steam sucks.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#19 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

you can get everything for 40 bucks nowadays: hl2, dod, css, all the hl games, everything for fourty bucks. simply go to walmart, get hl for 30 bucks, prolly cheaper on the net, start your account, then you get your upgrade for 10 bucks, and you get everything for 50 bucks. while all those fools who bought it 2 years ago for 60 look silly.
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users