GCN CMS

Gunship

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:21 AM

News: Half-Life 2: Episode Two...release date
No Description

" Valve's Doug Lombardi revealed that Half-Life 2: Ep2 is dropping summer 2007. TF2 and Portal are coming out at the same time. See you in September!"...download / view the rest of the content.
Click the above link if you wish to view the most up-to-date and complete article or file, this topic was automatically made as a portal for discussion of the content.

#2 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 04:45 PM

ahem.
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:57 AM

MORE LIKE SUMMER 2008 M I RITE? LOL!
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#4 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:09 AM

sad.gif

Edited by BLACK^WOLF, 12 November 2006 - 10:10 AM.

#5 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

Hl2 is teh delayed... as usual.
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:51 AM

Heck the REAL HL2 isn't even released yet, the copies you have all played is the bootleg version, valve isn't even done with the real HL2 yet.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users