103 replies to this topic

#91 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:55 AM

GCN: we need more people to join in order to get more popular to over pass all of the sites that are popular

#92 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:50 PM

GCN: We suffer from a lack of members because of a severe lack of differing perspectives and interesting content.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#93 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Sep 27 2006, 01:50 PM)
GCN: We suffer from a lack of members because of a severe lack of differing perspectives and interesting content.

user posted image

Edited by BLACK^WOLF, 27 September 2006 - 08:54 PM.

#94 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Sep 28 2006, 07:50 AM)

Severe lack of differing perspectives?..... Have you seen halflife2.net? they're all drones over there and they are the biggest HL2 community.

And as for content, you're staff now, post some news lol.
user posted image

#95 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:49 PM

GCN: I don't want anymore members here anyways. Wait till you see all the retards signing up for the coffeeroom.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#96 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:57 PM

coyote: hl2world has become a nexus though. people wont decentralize from it because they can find all the info they need for every aspect of hl2 without leaving that site, and its got a lot of site-culture, which builds membership and brotherhood.

shammy: the coffee room already has retards?. i for one cant wait until i can flame idiots and start controversy on a massive scale the likes of which no forum has ever seen.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#97 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:14 AM

I didn't say any thing about HL2W I'm talking about Halflife2.net Chucky. They have no Tech/Alternative culture like HL2W and friction doesn't exist there because of their Nazi Mods.

One of the biggest killers of GCN was the domain name and S-Man. HL2C in it's early days showed a lot of promise. Thats how I hope the coffee room starts out.
user posted image

#98 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:46 AM

blegh my bad. the centralized info thing still applies to halflife.net.

#99 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:34 AM

Heil TehCoffeeRoom.com!
user posted image
Ya, rly.

#100 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:37 PM

user posted image

#101 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:21 PM

Shouldn't this thread be turned into 'We Need A Slogan For TehCoffeeRoom'? Maybe just substitute TehCoffeeRoom for GCN from previous posts?
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#102 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:25 PM

...and have them all come up randomly? More. We need MORE!
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#103 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Sep 28 2006, 10:21 PM)
Maybe just substitute TehCoffeeRoom for GCN from previous posts?

definetly.

tehcoffeeroom.com- copy/pasting the internets since 2006

tehcoffeeroom.com- we make autism fun again

tehcoffeeroom.com- proudly serving the community... with lots and lots of email spam

tehcoffeeroom.com- now hiring: monkeys. must provide own typewriter. guitar profficiency a plus.

tehcoffeeroom.com- no one likes a braggart (in smaller font:)but everyone loves us

Edited by chuckybob, 29 September 2006 - 05:56 AM.

#104 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

tehcoffeeroom.com- 99 percent of us give the rest a bad name.

tehcoffeeroom.com- The meek shall inherit the earth after we're through with it.

tehcoffeeroom.com- Always modest and damn proud of it!

tehcoffeeroom.com- We like kids but don't think we could eat a whole one.

tehcoffeeroom.com- We used to be indecisive, now we're not so sure.

tehcoffeeroom.com- We don't know when to use question marks?

tehcoffeeroom.com- We only support gay marriage if both chicks are hot.

tehcoffeeroom.com- 50,000 battered women...and we're still eating ours PLAIN?!

tehcoffeeroom.com- Now in two-ply!

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users