- Thomas Jefferson

#17 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:30 AM

Fine with me. I've been a "guest" since 2003, when Mark sent me the site url. I didn't become a member because I had to give up what little gaming I did, due to an illness that forced me out of North Carolina (sorry to abandon you, Mark, but happy you found Michelle) and later getting gangrene in my right index finger and almost losing it (long story).

Mark/Shammy invited me and his sister Julie/Julieannefiu to become members and made sigs for us. We've pretty much been following his lead, finding his latest topics and posts, sometimes making our own, and joining in the stuff we felt we could join in on, in the Off-Topic rooms. Julie and I feel we're here for the right reason: Mark invited us, and we've stayed out of gaming topics. We'd like to feel we are still welcome, and that we can safely post things from time to time, without hassles, in the appropriate Off-Topic forums.

I think it's a good idea for the gaming members to get back to gaming topics. Have you looked at the GCN site boards?
http://forums.gamecentralnetwork.net/
Scroll down. Stuff there tends to be months old, many from Sept., one as old as April. Guests come in and naturally gravitate to the newest posts, mostly in Off-Topic. I recommend someone go through the boards and make at least one new post for each topic on the boards, and delete dead ones, to at least appear current to visitors (who then might be more inclined to join).

Edited by Dr. _B., 15 November 2005 - 07:47 AM.

user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#18 M374llic4

M374llic4

Gunship

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:03 PM

I think this explains it all.

user posted image

Edited by M374llic4, 15 November 2005 - 03:04 PM.

MyPC( Used to pwn Maxxx's :( )
:: Athlon 64 3700+ (939 Sandy) ::
:: Asus A8N SLI Deluxe ::
:: OCZ DDR PC-3200 / 400MHz / Performance Series / 1GB Modules (2) ::
:: Leadtek PX 6800 GT TDH / 256MB DDR3 / PCI Express / SLI ::
:: Maxtor Serial ATA-150 200 7200 8MB (2) (Raid 0) ::
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users