Photo

Wii to have virtual console (nes, snes, n64, etc)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:13 AM

http://67.18.208.172/media/561/

i guess ill be getting one. I miss my SNES mario.
Ya, rly.

#2 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 06:24 AM

Awesome they support genisis. If its as cheap as they say it is, I'll buy it for sure.
user posted image

#3 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:23 AM

yea, i think the wii may make a massive attack this time around. its just intriuging enough, cheap enough, and has a shitload of older classic games. plus the ps3 is gonna cost more then a mid range dell pc with a flat panel monitor. 5-800 fucking dollars, not a snowballs chance in hell i would pay anywhere near that for a console. I don't know many people who would.

that wii commercial demonstrating all the things you can do with the controller was fucking awsome. i needed an excuse to stay off the fucking couch. nintendo will make party games fucking own. im with ds on this one, nintendo is for friends.

if im gonna spend 600 on a console i best be able to use it as a render farm in my spare time
user posted image

#4 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(polyguns @ May 11 2006, 06:23 AM)
yea, i think the wii may make a massive attack this time around. its just intriuging enough, cheap enough, and has a shitload of older classic games. plus the ps3 is gonna cost more then a mid range dell pc with a flat panel monitor. 5-800 fucking dollars, not a snowballs chance in hell i would pay anywhere near that for a console. I don't know many people who would.

that wii commercial demonstrating all the things you can do with the controller was fucking awsome. i needed an excuse to stay off the fucking couch. nintendo will make party games fucking own. im with ds on this one, nintendo is for friends.

if im gonna spend 600 on a console i best be able to use it as a render farm in my spare time

remember all of the things they said about the game cube though. It was supposed to have some of the older games as well, it was also supposed to "catch everyone by suprise"

Ya, rly.

#5 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 07:47 PM

ummm, dude, it was successful enough to keep them in business, make profit, and create a new console. what more can you ask for? well even more profit i reakon.

youo can say alot about the past, but if shammeh is right, and the economy sucks and we're all poor, and only 1% ofthe economy can even afford a ps3, then nintendo will have the supreme advantage.....i mean shammeh said so
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users