3 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:48 AM

I am downloading it right now. I'm at 75%. I read some really good reviews of this game. Anyone play it yet?

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:57 AM

Yep bought it and beat it. Pretty good game, it wont blow you away but I think the actual shotouts are much more dynamic the Hl2s but the story and atmosphere isn't quite there. Still its a great little FPS fix. Its definaintly worth the money.

Also make sure you set the difficulty around a 1/3 of the way up any more then that and the dynamic AI will frustrate the crap out of you later in the game, although they have released a patch that makes the games AI a bit more forgiving so it might have changed.
user posted image

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:30 AM

The graphics are shitty. Just doesn't seem 2006. And the controls are weird. I got to the part where you see the copter for the first time. Saved and quit. I don't think I would have bought it if it wasn't for the booby psychics. That should make a whole game with chicks like that all naked and you can touch them.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

thats a 100% game u can order by phone, that then comes home to u, its called "prostitution"
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users