• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:20 AM

u guys in america better watch out, this tiny al quaeda group wich they said consisted of wery few individuals, maybe 4000, has been able to change the american way more than anyone else in the american history.
isnt it unfair that these few get to ruin freedom for 300 million?

on the plus side, here in norway 2 hells angels guys got free from jail after the cops used microphones and bugs to detect that the bikers were arranging a smuggeling of beer.
the cops forgot that for bugging to be used the crime had to be serious, and beersmuggeling wasnt serious enough to warrant the use of bugs and room/telephone listening.
so the bikers were freed. as the evidence to convikt was solely based on the bugging and telephone listening.
i guess in america they would be put in for 30 years by irs or some bullshit, so i guess im living in a more freedomlike land then usa. in some ways atleast.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#47 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE(magnetmannen @ Jan 19 2007, 05:20 AM)
u guys in america better watch out, this tiny al quaeda group wich they said consisted of wery few individuals, maybe 4000, has been able to change the american way more than anyone else in the american history.
isnt it unfair that these few get to ruin freedom for  300 million?

thats deep
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#48 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

I hear beer is expensive in Norway.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#49 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:27 AM

The only one messing up the American way in ours & the whole world's eyes is Bush.
Check out how unpopular America has become world-wide these days:
http://www.washingto...l?nav=rss_world
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#50 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• 1,148 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:10 AM

beer in norway costs 40 kr liter in the shop, wich would equal 6.3 dollars per liter atleast twice that price at a restaurant or bar, .

how cheap is beer in usa?
user posted image
- Thomas Jefferson

#51 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE(magnetmannen @ Jan 25 2007, 09:10 PM)
beer in norway costs 40 kr liter in the shop, wich would equal 6.3 dollars per liter atleast twice that price at a restaurant or bar, .

I can get a six pack of Bud for $4.00 usd. A 40 oz. of Old English for $2. A 6 pack of Heinekin for $6.00. And I beer in a bar for about $5,000 dollars plus tip.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#52 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jan 26 2007, 02:17 AM)
QUOTE(magnetmannen @ Jan 25 2007, 09:10 PM)

A 40 oz. of Old English for $2.

praise allah
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#53 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:42 AM

Budweiser to try flavoring additives in beer; attempt to mask urine taste, free of charge. I want hot melon beer as much as I want hot gay sex. Do not want.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16815536/

#54 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:19 PM

Top Ten Signs Of The US Police State???????

Turns out there are 14, and America has arrived!

Check out this video "14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism", on how
our Great Invader Bush has succeeded as well as, oh, say, Hitler!!!

http://www.bushflash.com/14.html
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#55 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• 1,148 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:18 PM

well u know what they say about hitler 60 years later.... he failed.
user posted image
- Thomas Jefferson

#56 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(magnetmannen @ Feb 2 2007, 01:18 PM)

Bush has already failed (failure is his only success). Here's the latest insanity:

America's ( Bush's) tax dollars at work

02/02/07 Associated Press
Bush administration seeks $245 BILLION!!! for wars
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16944672/

user posted image

#57 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Feb 2 2007, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE(magnetmannen @ Feb 2 2007, 01:18 PM)

Bush has already failed (failure is his only success). Here's the latest insanity:

America's ( Bush's) tax dollars at work

02/02/07 Associated Press
Bush administration seeks $245 BILLION!!! for wars
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16944672/

That's 5 times more than he told us the entire war would cost.

#58 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:51 AM

Thought I'd resurrect this topic because we're getting even closer to a police state here in the US according to this article published yesterday (Sun. 7/29). So right on the money it's scary-true.
http://www.commondre...007/07/29/2845/
user posted image

#59 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:02 AM

I think if it does happen, foreigners will be mainly targeted rather than Americans. I think the USA will be one of the last countries to go against its own people, as they would receive one hell of a backlash.

And I think the UK could well be the first. I'd always wondered why it was always the UK in movies like Children of Men and V for Vendetta, now I know why.

There are two laws being debated right now. The first allows cameras and speakers to be set up in public places. If someone drops litter, a voice rings out from the speakers telling them to pick it up and put it in a bin. It sounds like the kind of thing they'd have in Nazi Germany, and how long before it's used for another purpose?

The second one is even scarier. Right now, a policeman has to have "reasonable suspicion" you are committing a crime in order to stop and question you. Under the proposed law, a policeman could have no suspicion at all and still be able to not only question you but physically search you as well.

And both of these laws were proposed under the pretext of anti-terrorism. The terrorists are not trying to wipe us out, they are trying to take away our freedoms, and it's definitely working.

There are many other questionable laws being debated all over the world, such as the ability to hold suspects for an indefinite amount of time without charge. Say there was a journalist causing a political leader difficulties. He could lock him up until after the election without a charge whatsoever. And then there's the problem in Australia with Dr. Haneef. He was kept for a month without charge and his work visa was cancelled because he was "of unsuitable character". They arrested him because his second cousin committed a terrorist act and he had lent him a mobile phone SIM card that was located 185 miles from the attack. They said he had aided a terrorist attack. Then they found that the evidence against him wasn't sufficient to keep him and they let him go.

They did not however, re-award his visa because the Immigration Minister said he still suspected him, even though there was no evidence (how the hell does he know what the guy's "character" is? He doesn't even know him). So Immigration Ministers can suspect people because of who they are related to, their race and their religion and cancel visas instantly with no court intervention. Cancellation of a visa automatically makes you an illegal immigrant and they can lock you up for it.

But who cares about evidence these days?

Edited by JonChappell, 30 July 2007 - 08:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users