145 replies to this topic

#136 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:52 AM

Asshole gay republican's audio tape of the confrontation released. Audio begins at 1:30.
http://rawstory.com/...Craig_0830.html

Hypocrites.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#137 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:19 AM

Craig will announce at a news conference in Boise Saturday morning that he will resign effective Sept. 30, GOP officials in Idaho and Washington told The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity.
http://www.mlive.com...list=washington

user posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#138 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:36 AM

well its not really much of an announcement then is it
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#139 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:11 AM

user posted image

Sen. Larry Craig: I'm not gay, and I'm not sure I'm going to retire like I said. So I want to take that back. And my guilty plea, too. Also, I'm not gay.

http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#140 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

Former Republican Congressman indicted for supporting terrorist fundraising ring that backed al-Qaida and the Taliban.
http://hosted.ap.org...-01-16-14-42-37

#141 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:17 AM

Not only is Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee ® crazy, his son is too!
Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee's Son Arrested With Gun at Arkansas Airport:
http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=3085058
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#142 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:43 AM

user posted image

This guy's not going to jail (yet) but he's a real slimy Republican.
Candidate's photo puts his head on skinnier body:
http://www.cnn.com/2...o.ap/index.html

edit: Maybe he wanted a narrower stance.

Edited by Dr. _B., 21 January 2008 - 07:45 AM.

user posted image

#143 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:30 AM

Three-term Republican congressman Rick Renzi indicted in Arizona land deal, accused of engineering a swap of federally owned mining land to benefit himself and a former business partner and stealing from his insurance company's clients.
http://apnews.myway..../D8UVLE1G5.html

Bonus: The Federal Prosecutor who oversaw this case was one of the ones fired by Gonzalez in the scandal a few months back.
user posted image

#144 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Feb 22 2008, 08:30 PM)
Three-term Republican congressman Rick Renzi indicted in Arizona land deal, accused of engineering a swap of federally owned mining land to benefit himself and a former business partner and stealing from his insurance company's clients.
http://apnews.myway..../D8UVLE1G5.html

Bonus: The Federal Prosecutor who oversaw this case was one of the ones fired by Gonzalez in the scandal a few months back.

I was just going to post this.

#145 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:01 AM

that is huge, as it implicits someone wery high up.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#146 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

The republicans fail. But now Ralph Nader announced on Meet The Press that he is running as an independant AGAIN! He is the reason Bush is President. If he didn't run in 2000 most of the votes for him in Florida would have gone to Al Gore and Bush would have lost FL and we would be in great shape and gummy bears would rain out of the sky.

Now I keep having nightmares that I am a soldier fighting in Iraq. But at least in my dreams the showers are always co-ed. I like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users