#31 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 06:12 AM

word
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#32 Pob

Pob

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 10:42 AM

Spam tongue.gif
user posted image

If yu dont eet yur meet yu can't av any puddin'! How can yu av any puddin' if yu dont eet yur meet?!

#33 Mephisto

Mephisto

Combine Soldier

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 01:00 PM

I agree with Emon.
If you consider all the information in there that doesn't only belong to valve, but also to other companies, they COULD have some lawsuits on their hands.

#34 Emon

Emon

Gunship

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 07:07 PM

Yes. Although it's highly unlikely. The benefits the contributors like Bink, Havok, etc., have made should totally outweigh this problem, especially if they are getting royalties based on the number of copies sold.
Clairvoyant, n. A person, commonly a woman, who has the power of seeing that which is invisible to her patron, namely, that he is a blockhead.

#35 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 04:26 AM

only this time, instead of breaking your legos, he simply shows people how they were built....nothing has been broken, all is fine.
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#36 DvS

DvS

Freeman Himself

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (magebomb @ Oct 7 2003, 04:26 AM)
only this time, instead of breaking your legos, he simply shows people how they were built....nothing has been broken, all is fine.

Except this time, he has to build a large chunk of it again, because people aren't supposed to know.

Remind me again, what's the point of this topic?
user posted image
If you take all the world's religions and filter out the
controversies, one fact remains - God needs YOUR money.

#37 Duo

Duo

Manhack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 02:03 PM

its a delay thread...nuff said
user posted image

#38 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 05:51 PM

jesus...go away. with the delay being sucha huge part of pre-halflife 2, how about you just go away?

#39 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 10:45 AM

new news de la magebomb!

new date sent to store...nov 14th, meaning the game would be in the stores 15th.

youd think valve would really want this game out by xmas.

interesting interesting.

#40 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:21 PM

OMFQ!!!!1!!1one YAY!!!11!!1 tongue.gif but it could be wrong just like the 9-30 date and other factors in the rest of the development

#41 SleeZe

SleeZe

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:22 PM

i want my legos back :'( magebomb.
The fires in my heart are frozen by the winters of Niflheim.

-Mine

I know my brain is fried!

#42 DvS

DvS

Freeman Himself

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:25 PM

Well, this is a new angle, Magebomb routing for no-delay... I might post this as news wink.gif

user posted image
If you take all the world's religions and filter out the
controversies, one fact remains - God needs YOUR money.

#43 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 10:52 PM

Well I just bought Max Payne 2 and Halo! Something to play till HL2 drops...
Max Payne 2 is the shit! A must buy! Simply amazing! I'm running it at 1080x1024 with all the bells and whistles turned all the way on and it's simply amazing! The physics are the closest timg to HL2 and I must insist you get this game! So slow downs, Fraps at 54 avg. with my ATI 9600 pro with no slowdown at all (and no overclocking).

Halo=sucks! I hate it, can't even run at 800x600 without slowdowns and the multiplayer sucks too. I heard all these great reviews but they must have some stock in Microsoft because the xbox version looks better. Very dissapointed. Everybody online was bitching and commitiing suicide. It really sucks, the Demo should be out today so try it first before buying this piece of shit. I needed something to play until HL2.

Hopefully Call of Duty will be as great as Max Payne 2. I am not exagerrating here, get this game, buy now, thank me later. I does kind of have a HL2 feel to it due to the physics, like blasting somebody and watching them fall down a staircase and taking others with him, plus it's got lots of drugs, puking and cursing, all the things that make a great game.

It's really addicting though, you play for a long time and never wanna stop, until my wife calls me to dinner!

Edited by DJShamrock, 18 October 2003 - 02:42 AM.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#44 [Guest]»Chewcky_*

[Guest]»Chewcky_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2003 - 02:01 AM

You do realize that you post this sort of stuff in a hl2 release date thread, i mean 'Check your posts son'.

#45 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 02:36 AM

You do realize that you post this sort of stuff in a hl2 release date thread, i mean 'Check your posts son'.

I POSTED IT HERE FOR A VERY GOOD REASON. Ya'll always get so pissed about HL2 delay threads so I thought I'd recommend some games to play ti HL2 does get realeased on Nov. 13ish. (So they're saying on HL radio.)
What no delay threads allowed and now when I put up something relevent I get slammed? Don't be a hipocrite 'SON.' mad.gif Don't treat me like a fuckin nOOB alright? We cool?

P.S. I was listening to you on HL Radio just now, you sound like an alright guy.

Edited by DJShamrock, 18 October 2003 - 02:41 AM.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users